Home | Prayers | Poems | Thoughts | Quotes | Puzzles | RSS Feeds

Short Prayers for Strength


For all who need refueling to face the battles of life, here are two short prayers for strength that I hope you'll find useful.

Lord God, you are my strength. Hold my hand in my weakness and teach my heart to fly. With you, there's nothing to fear, nothing to worry about. Hold me tight in your embrace, so that I can be stronger than the challenges in my life. Amen.


When the problems of this world try to drag me down and the angry waves of life go over my head, I turn to you, my Lord. You are my rock, my place of refuge and my hope. Never leave me alone in the battle. Protect me from my weakness, free me from my fears and give me strength to carry on. Amen.

Related Posts
Prayer for God's Strength
Prayer for Strength, Hope and Faith
Prayer for Strength

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gods word always gives u strength Amen!!!!!!

Jude said...

Beautiful prayers Eliza. Keep up the great work. Let me know if you would be interested in exchanging links.

http://www.prayers-for-special-help.com/

siryoz0 said...

Very beautiful prayer. Somehow made me teary. I am looking forward to reading more prayers in your blog. prayer for strength

Anonymous said...

I open Eliza's prayer and guess what prayer is showing it was a message 4 me because God knows how i felt.I felt he had abandon me but that's not true he is always with u fighting ur battles and the devil wants u to feel like that,but that's when u become stronger because the Lord is carrying u Thank u 4 theses 2 prayers may this site be seen all over the world

Unknown said...

Please keep a very special grand mother in your prayers that she finds the strength to keep pushing forward.to stand up for her rights. Truely the most awesome person I know.and deserves love and deserves her granddaughters. To keep her strength to fight against evil and to make a stand. See this grandmother happens to be my best friend since we were 9 yrs old.

Unknown said...

Please pray for a grand mother that deserves to have love and to have her granddaughters. She is the very best person I know. See this grandmother has been my best friend since she was 9. Please pray for her. She truely has done nothing wrong.

Anonymous said...

Pls pray for me for all my anxieties,worries and fear..Financial breakthrough and for srength of taking care of our baby.And also for those people who hurt me.

Anonymous said...

Pls pray for a good opportunity.To become debt free and to have a good income for my husband. I am really worried for our finances.Thank you for the prayers. And also may the good Lord provide us to have our own house this 2015.And also that our 5 month old can sleep well at night.

DOWNLOAD Optimism, by Helen Keller - free inspirational eBook
Suggest a Prayer Theme
Name*
Topic*
Additional Comments
 

A blog dedicated to prayer. An island of faith, warmth and comfort in a tormented world. Blogarama - The Blog Directory Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Top Blogs; Religion blogs Link With Us - Web Directory British Blog Directory. Christianity Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory
Blog Flux Directory | Buzzer Hut | Promote Your Blog | AddMe - Search Engine Optimization | All-Blogs.net directory | Blog Directory