Home | Prayers | Poems | Thoughts | Quotes | Puzzles | RSS Feeds

Short Prayer for This Morning


Lord God of all, thank you for this brand new morning, when everything seems so pure and fresh and another chapter in the book of my life is ready to unfold.

Open my eyes to see your greatness, open my ears to hear your voice, open my heart to surrender to your will and my mind to learn and understand your truths.

Make me a part of your great plan. Take me to places and situations where I can grow in faith and love and to people in whose lives I can make a difference. Use me to bring comfort and inspiration to those in need.

Amen

No comments:

DOWNLOAD Optimism, by Helen Keller - free inspirational eBook
Suggest a Prayer Theme
Name*
Topic*
Additional Comments
 

A blog dedicated to prayer. An island of faith, warmth and comfort in a tormented world. Blogarama - The Blog Directory Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Top Blogs; Religion blogs Link With Us - Web Directory British Blog Directory. Christianity Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory
Blog Flux Directory | Buzzer Hut | Promote Your Blog | AddMe - Search Engine Optimization | All-Blogs.net directory | Blog Directory