Home | Prayers | Poems | Thoughts | Quotes | Puzzles | RSS Feeds

The idea of this blog came to me in a dream. Ever since I set up my mind that I wanted to create one, I’ve been giving it a lot of thought. I’ve been saying to myself: “Ok, I want to have my own blog. Everything is perfect so far. But the question is ‘What should it be like? What topics should it focus on? What do I have to offer?’ “ It was not an easy choice. I’d almost given up completely, when one afternoon I had this strange dream. I was working on my computer when all of a sudden I felt very sleepy. I laid my head on the table as I often do when I feel like that and in a few seconds I went to sleep. I dreamt I was in a big room with a lot of people around me and we were sitting on the floor on our knees. We were praying." We each took turns to pray aloud. Now it was my turn. So I prayed. I could never explain in words the utter happiness and the relief I felt. And when I woke up I knew what I had to do.



Morning or afternoon, day or night, you are equally welcome. A new blog is like a new born baby. If you feed it and care for it, it will grow stronger. If you don't, it will die. It needs a lot of encouragement to survive.

No comments:

DOWNLOAD Optimism, by Helen Keller - free inspirational eBook
Suggest a Prayer Theme
Name*
Topic*
Additional Comments
 

A blog dedicated to prayer. An island of faith, warmth and comfort in a tormented world. Blogarama - The Blog Directory Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Top Blogs; Religion blogs Link With Us - Web Directory British Blog Directory. Christianity Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory
Blog Flux Directory | Buzzer Hut | Promote Your Blog | AddMe - Search Engine Optimization | All-Blogs.net directory | Blog Directory