Home | Prayers | Poems | Thoughts | Quotes | Puzzles | RSS Feeds

Psalm

My Lord, why am I so frightened? Why is my spirit so weak? Where is the faith that can move mountains? Where is the strength that can overcome death? I know I am strong if you make me strong, and my weakness becomes strength in your presence. Touch my heart with a love beyond my understanding, and I will turn to you like the sun flower turns towards the sun. We feel small because we keep looking in the ground. We feel weak because we drift away from your life-giving force. Teach us to turn our eyes towards the sky, and find our strength and comfort beyond the clouds that darken the horizon. Let us drink from your spring of living water, let us reach further than our dreams can reach.

AMEN

No comments:

DOWNLOAD Optimism, by Helen Keller - free inspirational eBook
Suggest a Prayer Theme
Name*
Topic*
Additional Comments
 

A blog dedicated to prayer. An island of faith, warmth and comfort in a tormented world. Blogarama - The Blog Directory Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Top Blogs; Religion blogs Link With Us - Web Directory British Blog Directory. Christianity Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory
Blog Flux Directory | Buzzer Hut | Promote Your Blog | AddMe - Search Engine Optimization | All-Blogs.net directory | Blog Directory