Home | Prayers | Poems | Thoughts | Quotes | Puzzles | RSS Feeds

At the Approaching of Christmas

My Lord, I can remember Christmas as it used to be in my early years, with all its lights and all its magic. Things have changed in time and I'll never regain that magic again. The years of my childhood are gone forever and with them so many sensations and feelings that can be neither recovered nor put into words.



Please, Lord, let me feel your love this Christmas once more, let me feel how lucky I am to be your child. Remind me of the way you changed my heart and of all the miracles you've made in my life. Teach me not to take anything for granted, but to give you thanks for everything. Let me escape the daily routine and see the hidden beauty of each day.



Let the child in me take over once again, let me see the world through the innocent eyes of a child. Open my eyes to the wonders around me. There are so many miracles we pass by every day and don't even notice. Help me rediscover the world this Christmas, with all the amazing things you put in it for us to rejoice.



AMEN

No comments:

DOWNLOAD Optimism, by Helen Keller - free inspirational eBook
Suggest a Prayer Theme
Name*
Topic*
Additional Comments
 

A blog dedicated to prayer. An island of faith, warmth and comfort in a tormented world. Blogarama - The Blog Directory Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Top Blogs; Religion blogs Link With Us - Web Directory British Blog Directory. Christianity Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory
Blog Flux Directory | Buzzer Hut | Promote Your Blog | AddMe - Search Engine Optimization | All-Blogs.net directory | Blog Directory