Home | Prayers | Poems | Thoughts | Quotes | Puzzles | RSS Feeds

Prayer for Comfort and Guidance


My Lord, look at me from your divine sky and search my heart. See if there is any wrong in me and cure me. My soul longs for you and my being is thirsty for your living water. Bring comfort and hope into my life. Teach me your holy will, light the path in front of me, so that i know which way to go. There are so many times I stumble on this road, catch me and don't let me fall. Hold me in your arms like a loving father. Let the warmth of your love keep me warm in the cold winter nights like a cosy fluffy coat. When I feel lonely and scared, comfort me with loving words like a mother comforts her child. Pour into me the courage and the strength to go on through this life and make the best of it in spite of all the hardships and the adversities. Let me live my life in accordance with your will, so that I have no regrets at the end.

AMEN

No comments:

DOWNLOAD Optimism, by Helen Keller - free inspirational eBook
Suggest a Prayer Theme
Name*
Topic*
Additional Comments
 

A blog dedicated to prayer. An island of faith, warmth and comfort in a tormented world. Blogarama - The Blog Directory Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Top Blogs; Religion blogs Link With Us - Web Directory British Blog Directory. Christianity Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory
Blog Flux Directory | Buzzer Hut | Promote Your Blog | AddMe - Search Engine Optimization | All-Blogs.net directory | Blog Directory