Home | Prayers | Poems | Thoughts | Quotes | Puzzles | RSS Feeds

Prayer Requests

Stephanie: Please pray that my husband comes back to me. He recently filed for divorce and is with another woman. Please pray that this woman leave his life. Pease pray that he doesn't hate me and has forgiven me of any wrong doings I may have done to cause him to leave me. I still love him. I'm praying for a miracle that he comes back to me.
 

Dawn: Please pray for my son Kyle, who is only 21 and suffers from anxiety and self destructive behaviours of drug and alcohol abuse. Although he wants to do the right things, he lapses and is unstable. Please ask the Lord to heal him and give him strength so that we may have peace and harmony in our home.
 

Roger Harnden: My wife and I are going through really difficult financial problems in that both our business's are failing to supply our needs (rent, food etc.) I have applied for a job and informed that my application was approved and advised that I have the job but they can not confirm the start date. Each month the hole of debt is getting bigger. I ask you to pray that this job comes through so that I can go out and work to cover the bills and take the financial pressure off the business. I prayed to our Abba Father - even wrote a letter in my bible asking the Lord to help me find a job which would allow me to keep my business while working for the company, praise the lord a few weeks later I received a phone call to come for the interview, they have no problem with me keeping my business while working for them, this is the same company who has confirmed that I have the job but have not confirmed the start date. Please fellow christians pray for us and the company that the company can start their expansion and I can start working for them taking financial pressure off the business and try and start to re-build. Praise the Lord, for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whoseever believe in him shall not perish but have everlasting life, Amen
 

Jugmeet: God, I want permanent residency in Australia. One and half year passed i left my son in my home country. Every night I am crying. I can't go back because I had taken a big amount when I came. Please, help me, otherwise I want to die.
 

Marike: I am very unhappy in my current job. It is a place where I do get the chance to use my abilities and gifts as a designer. But I am not where I am suppose to be. I surrender my life, my gifts and talents to You. I want to be in Your perfect will to do exactly what You want me to do. I want people to see You working in my life and not myself. My Lord, please put me in the place where I can do your Good works to Glorify Your name.
 

Iris: Please pray that God will heal my gums and teeth, they are hurting. Please pray that my boyfriend will step out on faith and ask me to marry him. He has been hurt many times and he is thinking that I may do the same, and God knows that I would never. Please pray that God will continue to get me out of debt. Pray that our Centers her at work will thrive and that there will not be any layoffs, in Jesus name. Thank you so much for praying for us. Merry Christmas.
 

Myrna: Please pray for me and my daughter Jennifer, that the Lord give us the strenghth to overcome all our trials and to always love God more, but most of all we need peace in our hearts and home... I have a man that I have lived with for 21 yrs, everything is not lovely but i have tried my best, the only beautiful thing that came out of this relationship was my 18yr. old son. This man verbally abuses me, especially when I'm praying. All I ask is for u to please pray that i can find a job, so that I can leave him and find peace, because it's affecting me and my son how he humiliates me. Thank u so much. God Bless U All
 

Pat: Charlotte is going through extreme emotional stress and depression. That God will counsel Charlotte and give her Inner Peace and remove this burden from her. That God will heal Charlotte and give her Peace and calm to protector her from any and all harm. Also that Charlotte and I will strenthen our relationship. And that God will guide myself and Charlotte to do His will. That Charlotte and I will happily marry with His Blessing to do his work for life.

Kara: Please pray for my cousin Austin. He is lost up on the mountain right now and it is dark and cold. They have radio contact with him but there is a storm coming, they are expecting 2 feet of new snow tonight. Please pray that he stay safe and warm through the night and that they find him soon. Pray that God give him the strength to make it through this night and that God and his Angels be with him protecting him through this ordeal. Thank you, your prayers are appreciated. 

Sarah: Please pray with me for the salvation of a man named Bill, and for those in his family who don’t know Jesus, or how much He truly loves them. I am not in a position to witness to this man personally, but 2 Christians (one being someone who Bill knows) have been contacted to this regard. Please ask the Lord to extend His spirit to facilitate and lead a conversational witness through these men, and by way of anyone else whom He may choose. Please ask God to extend His grace toward Bill, doing everything needed to chase him, lift the veil from his eyes, bring conviction to his heart and show him his need for a Savior. Like us all, Bill has made some mistakes, and has unfortunately had some tragic things to happen in his life. He and his family need knowledge about God's love, His grace, His glory, His offer of forgiveness, healing, deliverance, and protection--especially now because at this time Bill is in danger of influence by unbelievers (who also need prayer) whose worldly beliefs stand in opposition to God's word. Please ask the Lord to surround Bill with believers who can minister to him, and that He may use the challenges Bill has endured to further the kingdom and lead him to salvation; then, that others will see and also be pointed to Christ by what God does in Bill's life. I thank you sincerely, for your prayers and time.

Shana: Please pray for me. I have been battling many demons. I have a self infliction problem. I cut myself constantly to release emotional pain. I am 26 yrs old and I have two daughters (2&4). Their father is currently incarcerated and will be for the next year and half to two years. I have been financially stressed and i know my babies feel my pain. I don't want my disorder to affect my kids. I am scared that if I seek professional help, I may be forced to stay at a mental institution and lose my daughters. Please help!
Vic: Please pray for strength and hope and that the Lord will guide me in the path that He has chosen for me. Pray for my relationship, that the girl i love before all else loves me in return as much as i love her.
I too have lost my job through retrenchment and i am on the verge of suicide. Please pray that the Lord will bless me with a position that is better than the one i lost according to His will. I have hurt too many people in this life and at the moment i have no direction and no desire to get up in the morning to face another day of job hunting with all the rejection that goes with it. So therefore i humbly ask that a prayer be said for me to re discover the faith that the Lord wants me to have.

David: Please pray for God to bless me with a wonderful job of His choice. I lost my former job through retrenchment. I have a family which I should provide for. Thanks


Sara: Please pray for me to stay strong and give me faith in you lord, as my faith is doubted at the moment.

My gran died over a year ago, and i recently have moved into her house that she left to me and my children, my two children are also living in her old house.I have been so busy since she died, with dealing with her funeral and having a college course to do administration and having to gutter the house im now living in that loosing my gran has not hit me badly untill today.

Today i realised that i have been focusing in a carear so badly to maintain the house that my gran left as so if she could look down on me she would be proud that i have decorated and worked hard on it so my children would ejoy in it. But i have been woundering as the house is so peacefull and calm that almost no shred of evidence almost that my gran had ever exicsted and i keep wishing her to be home with me and my grandfather as they both brought me up.

But i feel that i will never see them again and that really frightens me and i feel like i wish i was dead, but then i think i cant do anything like that because my children need me and i love them so much. Ihave a horse that i deeply love too and he is lame, he has kept me going by his unconditonal love and i pray that he shall be ok and that his lameness will go away and he will not be in pain anymore.

I have a job interview tomorrow and i really hope i have some luck soon either a job or part time studing in college as if i am not busy i know i will become so upset of the lost of my gran and that this house will just make me feel worst as my mind will be constantly be on my gran and wishing her back. i keep asking but what if i never see my gran and then i really panick inside.

I also have no boyfriend, i would love to find love again in a relationship, i have been feeling very unloved lately. I think of how i use to feel when i was in love before and I just cant see me ever being with somebody ever again.

Please prayer for me to stay strong and to keep my faith and i would like to prayer for my children to keep them from any harms way and for my love to shine through to them and keep them strong especially over the xmas period as my daughter nadia was especially close to my gran and i dont want my daughter ever to feel as low as what im starting to feel, also prayer for my horse lad, to get better and to heal him of his lameness and for me to find my soul mate and to be complete. I just want this emptyness feeling to go and fill it with love instead,

Amen

Thank you for helping me pray,
Sara

Wanda: I have two adult children who know about God since they were brought up in a Christian home. They have chosen to walk away from their faith. I ask for prayer that God will show them His great love and that they will seek the blood of Jesus to wash them of their sins. I feel great urgency right now as a mother. Please pray for them.

N: Praise the Lord!

I'm a born-again believer of Lord Christ. Got married Just 3 months back after 10 long years of prayer but... My husband and I have been having major marital problems and we are now on the verge of breaking up. After marriage I came to know that He has got all bad habits and beats me everyday. I came out from My husband as he is putting lot of false and base-less allegations on my behaviour and character. He has cheated me by having illegal relatioship with other women before marriage with me and in the process of marrying her... Everyone of my well-wishers,church members suggest that I end this relationship. Pls do pray for me as he is creating lot of legal problems in giving Divorce from his end now,though initially he wants to divorce me.  Let Lord guide me in this matter.

Kindly pray for me in relation to my marriage as the case is in court now. We also need a financial blessing. I am now weary and fed up and frustrated. I need divine intervention. Thanks for your prayers as I wait in faith.

Yours sister in Christ..

Kevin: I have just gone through a deep and painful place in my life which inlcuded some really painful emotions from a past divorce and a past rejection, that seemed like a box with all kinds of springs in it. I eventually opened the box so to speak and realized it was empty all along but in the process I have deeply hurt two people, I feel as though I have lost all my integrity and only God knows how to put me back together. Please pray that God will give me peace as he rebuilds me and that as it says in Job that When he's tried me, I will come forth like Gold.

Mindy Aki: Please pray for me to find work with God's help as I go through these terrible times. Please also pray for my husband for his job to be blessed, protected and saved during these trying times.

Denise: Please pray for the Wood family who has gone through many difficult times, also Poppy, the family dog, who has been very poorly. Thank you. 


Jayakabra: Please pray for me. I'm broken , dreams didn't get fulfilled ... i'm dying slowly and slowly .. I wanted to study further and wanted to do work, as these days i'm doing nothing .. at home only from 3 yrs. I have wasted my valuable time . What 2 do?? Please pray 4 me ... 4 my dreams. Yhank u. God bless all. Amen. And forgive as u said.


John: Please pray for me. I need a job in Aviation/aerospace industry. I am a fresh graduate and lack experience, which makes it difficult for my entry to any company. Please pray that any of the company\'s that I have posted my CV might notice it and respond. It's going to be two months that I am waiting and no interview till date. Also, pray that God might give me good hope and comfort while I am forced to wait. Thank you for offering this service, I will also remember this organization in my prayers. God bless.

Michael: I have an urgent prayer request.

I am a missionary of evangelism, intercession and church planting. I have been able to reach an island of one million in Asia in fifteen years.

My daughter, Micah Bailey says “Souls are her passion”. She is 24 and desires to be a pilot missionary. She is working for the money to get all of her training.

I have been invited to go to different countries and I need to hear from God as to which one. This is very important.

I have a friend named Jim Brouse, whom I have been praying for around ten years. He has a business deal that has closed and the ships have sailed. He needs to receive payment. I would ask that you pray for this business deal and for him to receive this payment. This will be a great advance for the Kingdom of God. This is for billions of dollars.

Thank you very much for your time and your prayers.
P. Michael Bailey
www.globalrevivals.org
www.globalventuresnow.org
michaelandevangelism@gmail.com
205-375-2511

Eliza: Thank you for all your prayers. My surgery went well and I'm recovering quickly.

Johny: Please pray for the success of our office building construction . This is a government work. Please pray so that there is no hindrance and liability issues. Please pray so that the building is safe and long lasting. We work for it sincerely.

Jeffrey: Please Pray that Jesus will protect Mrs. Nishrin and her seven year old son Hyder Ali, and deliver them from all the powers and bondages of the Devil.

Trey: Please pray for my getting accepted to USC.

Jennifer: Please pray for Jennifer, she is going through hard times, she has 2 children. Pleases pray that the city approves her application. Due to a domestic violence that she went through she had to leave her apartment to another and she needs help to paid part of her rent because it's 900.00. She is a caring person always helping others and now there's nobody there for her but God. Thank u so much.


Eliza: Please pray for all the people who live in fear and anxiety.

Eliza: Please pray for me, as I'm having a surgery next Friday (24 July) and I feel very apprehensive about it.

No comments:

DOWNLOAD Optimism, by Helen Keller - free inspirational eBook
Suggest a Prayer Theme
Name*
Topic*
Additional Comments
 

A blog dedicated to prayer. An island of faith, warmth and comfort in a tormented world. Blogarama - The Blog Directory Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Top Blogs; Religion blogs Link With Us - Web Directory British Blog Directory. Christianity Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory
Blog Flux Directory | Buzzer Hut | Promote Your Blog | AddMe - Search Engine Optimization | All-Blogs.net directory | Blog Directory