Home | Prayers | Poems | Thoughts | Quotes | Puzzles | RSS Feeds

Teach Me How to Live

My Lord, teach me how to live. Teach me to be less self-centered and to do more for others. Never let me forget your kindness to me. Never abandon me, never let go of me, never let my sins drive you away. You have lit the path in front of me, keep my candle burning. Help me do the right thing and say the right words in every circumstance. When I'm scared, hold my hand. When I'm weak, fill me with strength. When I'm down, come near me and lift me up. When i feel hope is gone, remind me of your kindness that has never left me. Remind me that everything works for my good and that the results will show in the end.

The end of the story
will reveal your glory,
for the end is only a beginning.

AMEN

No comments:

DOWNLOAD Optimism, by Helen Keller - free inspirational eBook
Suggest a Prayer Theme
Name*
Topic*
Additional Comments
 

A blog dedicated to prayer. An island of faith, warmth and comfort in a tormented world. Blogarama - The Blog Directory Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Top Blogs; Religion blogs Link With Us - Web Directory British Blog Directory. Christianity Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory
Blog Flux Directory | Buzzer Hut | Promote Your Blog | AddMe - Search Engine Optimization | All-Blogs.net directory | Blog Directory