Home | Prayers | Poems | Thoughts | Quotes | Puzzles | RSS Feeds

Prayer of Thanks

My Lord, I come before you tonight to thank you for all the wonderful things you've done in my life, for all the miracles you made and all the joy you gave me. My heart is overwhelmed and my spirit full of happiness, for you have brought me out of darkness and lit the path in front of me. You kept my candle burning in times of trouble and torment and saw me towards a peaceful shore. When i stumbled and I was about to fall, you caught me in your arms and kept me on my way. You never let me lose myself or be swallowed by the angry waves of the world. Blessed be your name for your infinite wisdom and your never-ending kindness.

AMEN

No comments:

DOWNLOAD Optimism, by Helen Keller - free inspirational eBook
Suggest a Prayer Theme
Name*
Topic*
Additional Comments
 

A blog dedicated to prayer. An island of faith, warmth and comfort in a tormented world. Blogarama - The Blog Directory Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Top Blogs; Religion blogs Link With Us - Web Directory British Blog Directory. Christianity Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory
Blog Flux Directory | Buzzer Hut | Promote Your Blog | AddMe - Search Engine Optimization | All-Blogs.net directory | Blog Directory