Home | Prayers | Poems | Thoughts | Quotes | Puzzles | RSS Feeds

For Those Who Have Prayed for Me


http://www.christianphotos.net

Dear Lord, holy spring of life and light of divine love, thank you for all the people who have prayed for me along the years and for those who are still praying, for those who are close and for those who are far away, for those whom I’ve met and for those whom I haven’t met, for those without whom my path would have sunken into darkness so many times. Thank you for in the moments of spiritual crisis, they lifted me up and gave me strength to go on. Don’t leave any of their prayers unrewarded, nor any of their kind acts unpaid. Touch them with your rich mercy and fill their life with blessings. Surround them with love and people who are willing to pray for them with an honest heart, just like they prayed for me. Never leave them alone in times of trial, nor without help in danger. Never leave them without comfort in times of suffering. Give them a healthy body and a peaceful mind. Guide them with your right hand and when the way seems too long and too hard, carry them in your arms like a kind loving father. Don’t let a single day pass without them being in somebody’s thoughts and prayers, without them getting a sign of love and kindness from someone. And no matter how far they were, don’t let me ever forget what they have done for me. Let me stand by their side whenever they need my help and share their sadness and joy until the end of time.

AMEN

No comments:

DOWNLOAD Optimism, by Helen Keller - free inspirational eBook
Suggest a Prayer Theme
Name*
Topic*
Additional Comments
 

A blog dedicated to prayer. An island of faith, warmth and comfort in a tormented world. Blogarama - The Blog Directory Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Top Blogs; Religion blogs Link With Us - Web Directory British Blog Directory. Christianity Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory
Blog Flux Directory | Buzzer Hut | Promote Your Blog | AddMe - Search Engine Optimization | All-Blogs.net directory | Blog Directory