Home | Prayers | Poems | Thoughts | Quotes | Puzzles | RSS Feeds

A Prayer for Purity


A Prayer for Purity
By Trudy (a daughter of Christ)

Lord God Father, Son and Holy Spirit please give me a grace of purity in all manner.

Purity of heart
Purity of soul
Purity of mind
Purity of body
Purity of spirit

Purity in my senses
Purity in my speech
Purity in my thoughts
Purity in my words
Purity in my deeds

Purity in my dress
Purity in my actions
Purity in my conduct
Purity in my attitude
Purity in love

Help me each morning to arise
and be conscious that I am
Your daughter/son

Therefore I can no longer be
a child of the world,
I must be different

Help me to have
a conduct of deep desire
to be pleasing to You

Pour Your Holy Spirit onto
and within me,
in a new way today

I want to be set apart
from this world
and belong to You entirely

Please Lord God,
give me the gift of purity
in all manner of self and living

Place Your garment of holiness
on me and make me Christlike
Thank You amen

www.allforyourglorylord.com

Trudy (a daughter of Christ) is a transformed woman by the Word of God made flesh Lord Jesus Christ. Her desire is to give hope to all, for the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are alive. She is an encourager and a powerful testimony that God can reach and touch a life; then set it on FIRE for HIS GLORY


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com

No comments:

DOWNLOAD Optimism, by Helen Keller - free inspirational eBook
Suggest a Prayer Theme
Name*
Topic*
Additional Comments
 

A blog dedicated to prayer. An island of faith, warmth and comfort in a tormented world. Blogarama - The Blog Directory Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Top Blogs; Religion blogs Link With Us - Web Directory British Blog Directory. Christianity Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory
Blog Flux Directory | Buzzer Hut | Promote Your Blog | AddMe - Search Engine Optimization | All-Blogs.net directory | Blog Directory