Home | Prayers | Poems | Thoughts | Quotes | Puzzles | RSS Feeds

Prayer Resembles a Flower


Prayer Resembles a Flower
By Vanessa Ferris

First one plants the seed, inquiring God's very existence. One must believe, even slightly, or he would not have questioned the fact by any means.

Once questions multiply, they gradually become words converting into a prayer. The more one prays, the more water will develop his flower.

One's maturity through spiritual walk will elevate the flower connecting him with Christ.

Once the flower flourishes, one may dwell in God's mercy and peace as they too embark on their journey in ministry assisting others to create a flower of their own.

I am Vanessa Ferris an eighteen year old from Toledo, Ohio. I have been writing poetry and short stories since I was in 7th grade. My words is basically my soul on paper. I write about how I feel at the time. I am not afraid to write what I think. I believe in God as my Savior; I am not ashamed

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com

No comments:

DOWNLOAD Optimism, by Helen Keller - free inspirational eBook
Suggest a Prayer Theme
Name*
Topic*
Additional Comments
 

A blog dedicated to prayer. An island of faith, warmth and comfort in a tormented world. Blogarama - The Blog Directory Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Top Blogs; Religion blogs Link With Us - Web Directory British Blog Directory. Christianity Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory
Blog Flux Directory | Buzzer Hut | Promote Your Blog | AddMe - Search Engine Optimization | All-Blogs.net directory | Blog Directory