Home | Prayers | Poems | Thoughts | Quotes | Puzzles | RSS Feeds

I've been a stranger


I’ve been a stranger for so long,
I’ve kept so many feelings locked inside,
I guess the words will never be that strong
To share the secrets that I used to hide.

I’ve been a stranger for so long
And no one told me not to cry,
And no one taught me how to live,
And no one showed me how to die.

The world was nothing but a cage,
The body – nothing but a shell,
They say we’re actors on a stage,
We take and give, we buy and sell.

And then you touched me with your love
When no one else was there for me,
You taught me how to live and die.
And now I know you're all I need.

Written by Eliza

No comments:

DOWNLOAD Optimism, by Helen Keller - free inspirational eBook
Suggest a Prayer Theme
Name*
Topic*
Additional Comments
 

A blog dedicated to prayer. An island of faith, warmth and comfort in a tormented world. Blogarama - The Blog Directory Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Top Blogs; Religion blogs Link With Us - Web Directory British Blog Directory. Christianity Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory
Blog Flux Directory | Buzzer Hut | Promote Your Blog | AddMe - Search Engine Optimization | All-Blogs.net directory | Blog Directory