Home | Prayers | Poems | Thoughts | Quotes | Puzzles | RSS Feeds

Save me from myself


So many times I was on the point of falling. So many times I stood on the edge of the abyss, ready to take the next step. You saved me every time. I am nothing but dust. The most insignificant creature who has ever lived. And yet you saved me. You restored me. Now I’m scared of all the times that will come when I get there again. Are you going to save me every time? I’m so out of control sometimes. So helpless. I can’t pray. I can’t love. I can’t see the light ahead. Everything around seems to sink into darkness. An ocean of blackness. Will you rescue me from that pit over and over again? Will you rescue me from the darkness inside? My life is in your hands. Don’t let go of it. Not even for a second. Cause sometimes a second is all it takes for the bridge to be crossed.

No comments:

DOWNLOAD Optimism, by Helen Keller - free inspirational eBook
Suggest a Prayer Theme
Name*
Topic*
Additional Comments
 

A blog dedicated to prayer. An island of faith, warmth and comfort in a tormented world. Blogarama - The Blog Directory Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!
Top Blogs; Religion blogs Link With Us - Web Directory British Blog Directory. Christianity Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Find Blogs in the Blog Directory
Blog Flux Directory | Buzzer Hut | Promote Your Blog | AddMe - Search Engine Optimization | All-Blogs.net directory | Blog Directory